Views: 4 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-08-17 Origin: Site
The coding ribbon, also known as the thermal printing ribbon or the number transfer ribbon, belongs to the printing material of the ribbon coding machine, and is suitable for printing the production date, batch number and necessary text on the flexible packaging film of the product. It has the advantages of convenient use, clear handwriting, not easy to fall off, fast drying, etc. It is widely used in pharmaceutical, food, packaging and other industries, and is exported to Southeast Asia, the Middle East, Europe and other countries and regions.
The correct way to use the coding ribbon:
Please adjust the printer pressure and printing temperature at the same time according to the printing speed to achieve a good printing effect. If there is no temperature display, you can adjust it according to the ambient temperature and usage conditions.
Frequently Asked Questions and Their Analysis
1. The edges of the printed glyphs are blurry or hollow. The main reason is that the temperature is too high or the pressure of the printer is too heavy. The temperature and pressure of the printer should be adjusted at the same time to achieve the best printing effect.
2. The main reasons for incomplete printed fonts are: low printing temperature, too light pressure on the coder or irregular arrangement of the characters. Adjust the temperature, the pressure of the coder or rearrange the characters to make the printing effect very good.
3. After each time the printer is turned on or the characters are replaced, the printer should be preheated for 20-30 minutes (if the temperature of the printer does not rise, please send it to a professional for overhaul)
4. After each adjustment of the date, the characters should be neatly arranged and of the same height.
5. The main reason for the broken belt is that the temperature is too high or the grains are not neatly arranged.